Motorcycles Prefer two wheels over four?

New Aprilia- Would like feedback

Old 20-Dec-2007, 10:36 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
fingolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,505
New Aprilia- Would like feedback

Looking to get some feedback from you guys

let me know what you think of the bike

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Articl...ArticleID=4842

(if anyone doesn't know I work for the Piaggio group, a desk job)
fingolfin is offline  
Old 20-Dec-2007, 10:37 AM
  #2  
The Infamous Kracker
iTrader: (3)
 
k_r_a_c_k_e_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 28,418
nice looking bike!..
k_r_a_c_k_e_r is offline  
Old 24-Dec-2007, 06:11 PM
  #3  
Member
 
the_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 43
i won't know until i get a test ride (wink,wink,nudge,nudge)
the_girl is offline  
Old 24-Dec-2007, 08:34 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 858
Aprilia !!! as always sick brand of bikes, this sport bike looks like it was ment for one thing, FUN!!!, i always think of Aprilia and Ducati as lambourghini and ferrari of the bike world, they always have and will have the sexiest bikes.
ForSale is offline  
Old 30-Dec-2007, 12:58 PM
  #5  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 17
Looks great!
They are importing this bike to Canada?
Aprilia makes great looking bikes and this ranks right up there with the RSV Milles

Piaggio group looking for anyone to help design or represent their product? send me a PM
deckard is offline  
Old 03-Jan-2008, 08:51 AM
  #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
fingolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,505
yep.. it will be available this spring for the coming season

thanks for the feedback guys
fingolfin is offline  
Old 03-Jan-2008, 09:51 AM
  #7  
-- site donator --
 
BOND007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: THE OAK
Posts: 10,423
If my wife let me ride a bike I would ride one
BOND007 is offline  
Old 03-Jan-2008, 10:06 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
07Ex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,416
I like it. It looks nice.
07Ex is offline  
Old 08-Jan-2008, 06:58 PM
  #9  
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6
That bike is wicked sick. Guaranteed to bring out the hooligan in you. If you need someone to tame it down a bit for you I'd do that.
Boots is offline  
Old 10-Jan-2008, 12:50 AM
  #10  
Member
 
Flyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: No Fixed Address
Posts: 42
Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
Looking to get some feedback from you guys

let me know what you think of the bike

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Articl...ArticleID=4842

(if anyone doesn't know I work for the Piaggio group, a desk job)


Piaggio group eh? how about getting me a good price on a P-180 Ferrari Edition? who cares about the bike!
Flyte is offline  
Old 10-Jan-2008, 02:10 PM
  #11  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
fingolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,505
Originally Posted by Flyte View Post
Piaggio group eh? how about getting me a good price on a P-180 Ferrari Edition? who cares about the bike!
lol...
alright, leave me a $200 000 deposit so I can show them you are serious, then we'll talk


Thanks for the feedback. It should be interesting to see how this bike does. Its almost (i say almost because of the seating position) a perfect cross between sport and crusier. rides around town like a cruiser, so confortable but toss it on a track and you'll swear you're on a tuono.

wheelie on second gear throttles, but i wasn't willing to risk rising it high, but im sure he has the power to go all the way
fingolfin is offline  
Old 12-Jan-2008, 12:22 AM
  #12  
Senior Member
 
mike-.-nametaken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 241
BONDOO7 is that ur cat? on ur avatar
mike-.-nametaken is offline  
Old 20-Jan-2008, 05:35 PM
  #13  
Member
 
the_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 43
Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
lol...
alright, leave me a $200 000 deposit so I can show them you are serious, then we'll talk


Thanks for the feedback. It should be interesting to see how this bike does. Its almost (i say almost because of the seating position) a perfect cross between sport and crusier. rides around town like a cruiser, so confortable but toss it on a track and you'll swear you're on a tuono.

wheelie on second gear throttles, but i wasn't willing to risk rising it high, but im sure he has the power to go all the way
now u'r just teasin me
the_girl is offline  
Old 22-Jan-2008, 03:04 PM
  #14  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
fingolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,505
Originally Posted by the_girl View Post
now u'r just teasin me
alright, for you no deposit, just show up
fingolfin is offline  
Old 28-Jan-2008, 05:11 PM
  #15  
Member
 
shogun99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 32
i like this better
shogun99 is offline  
Old 29-Jan-2008, 12:14 PM
  #16  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
fingolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,505
lol

yah the R is my favourite, but WAY to expensive for me.. im poor
fingolfin is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Civic-Roger
Motorcycles
0
09-Jan-2012 11:06 AM
Audio Heaven
Audio Heaven - Honda Civic Accessories
0
05-Oct-2008 08:41 AM
SOJAMR1
Interior - Audio - Security
21
20-Apr-2002 06:54 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Aprilia- Would like feedback


Contact Us - Sitemap - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.