Honda Civic Performance - JDM Discussion Engine tech, forced induction, springs, shocks, brakes, tires, etc.

Nos

Old 15-Oct-2007, 07:03 PM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 24
Nos

Hey
im thinking of putting Nos In my car i have a 99 civic Si Done up 2 the Max
So ive done almsot everything 2 it and now i want to put the Nos . Can any one help me out ? Finding the Kit ? or w/e i have an installer
SLICK is offline  
Old 15-Oct-2007, 07:16 PM
  #2  
-- site donator --
 
DumbasSi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 6,647
If its done up to the max, why do you need NOS? It is also illegal on the strret I believe and most insurance companies might not cover you.

Any reputable speed shop or even Performance Improvments should be able to help you.
DumbasSi is offline  
Old 15-Oct-2007, 08:06 PM
  #3  
-- site donator --
iTrader: (2)
 
bbarbulo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: not Toronto
Posts: 27,687
if your car was really done up to the max, in the process of doing that, you would have learned where to buy such parts. *cough* liar *cough*
bbarbulo is offline  
Old 15-Oct-2007, 09:05 PM
  #4  
The Infamous Kracker
iTrader: (3)
 
k_r_a_c_k_e_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 28,418
MAX = Body kits, 18's, Neons, LED Washer Nozzles, ECT ECT ECT..

Sorry.. I couldnt resist.
k_r_a_c_k_e_r is offline  
Old 15-Oct-2007, 10:17 PM
  #5  
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 416
Posts: 52
Originally Posted by SLICK View Post
Hey
im thinking of putting Nos In my car i have a 99 civic Si Done up 2 the Max
So ive done almsot everything 2 it and now i want to put the Nos . Can any one help me out ? Finding the Kit ? or w/e i have an installer


"done up 2 the max"
Hybridtheory is offline  
Old 15-Oct-2007, 11:58 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Xscorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: █♣█ Durham
Posts: 11,514
well if it is professionally installed, safely secure, and not on it is not illegal..i think
Xscorpio is offline  
Old 16-Oct-2007, 12:28 AM
  #7  
-- site donator --
iTrader: (2)
 
bbarbulo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: not Toronto
Posts: 27,687
i think for Ontario gayness, the bottle must be physically disconnected from the line, not just the valve shut off. so yeah, even if you got it, you can't use it w/o getting your car taken away and possibly crushed.
bbarbulo is offline  
Old 16-Oct-2007, 12:28 AM
  #8  
-- site donator --
iTrader: (2)
 
bbarbulo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: not Toronto
Posts: 27,687
BTW, does your plate say "2 DA MAX" ?
bbarbulo is offline  
Old 16-Oct-2007, 02:33 PM
  #9  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 24
LMAO INSURANCE COVERING ME AND ALL THAT BRO
WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT A MORON WILL GO AND TELL THERE INSURANCE THEY GOT NOS HAHAHAHAHA LOL THATS FUNNY
and no my plate doesnt say that sorry its done up nice
mabye not to the MAAAAAAAAXXXXXXx but its done up u get the point
Oh n one more i COULD GET THE BOTTLE BTW SMART *** ITS JUST MORE MONEY TO GET IT SHIPPED Y WOULD I WANT TO PAY 400 AND A NEXT 400 TO GET THREW COSTOMS ? THATS WHY U POST **** ON THIS SITE TO GET A BETTER PRICE TIPS LOL GET BACK ON THE GAME BRO
ANY WAYS BACK TO THE TOPIC ..
SLICK is offline  
Old 16-Oct-2007, 03:01 PM
  #10  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Tyson09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: where honda's are born
Posts: 2,643
u dont have to yell, we are right here. Personally i wudn't do Nos but in ur case u want it, check out any local shops that install nos systems usually they can get the systems in. North where i am by highway 9 there is a place that does Nos. U gotta search man sometimes its as easy as just going to a local shop
Tyson09 is offline  
Old 16-Oct-2007, 06:09 PM
  #11  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: brampton
Posts: 101
Originally Posted by k_r_a_c_k_e_r View Post
MAX = Body kits, 18's, Neons, LED Washer Nozzles, ECT ECT ECT..

Sorry.. I couldnt resist.
Mikey is offline  
Old 16-Oct-2007, 07:27 PM
  #12  
Senior Member
 
CivicGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Pickering
Posts: 546
There is,was a place in Whitby on Hopkins St that does it. The name of the place escapes me at the moment.
CivicGurl is offline  
Old 18-Oct-2007, 11:03 PM
  #13  
-- site donator --
iTrader: (2)
 
bbarbulo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: not Toronto
Posts: 27,687
given the low US dollar, I'd buy from summit racing online.
bbarbulo is offline  
Old 18-Oct-2007, 11:39 PM
  #14  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
suno_eg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 707
ditto
suno_eg is offline  
Old 21-Oct-2007, 12:28 AM
  #15  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 24
how much is this gonna cost ?
if ur gonan buy it /
SLICK is offline  
Old 21-Oct-2007, 02:42 PM
  #16  
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 416
Posts: 52
Originally Posted by SLICK View Post
LMAO INSURANCE COVERING ME AND ALL THAT BRO
WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT A MORON WILL GO AND TELL THERE INSURANCE THEY GOT NOS HAHAHAHAHA LOL THATS FUNNY
and no my plate doesnt say that sorry its done up nice
mabye not to the MAAAAAAAAXXXXXXx but its done up u get the point
Oh n one more i COULD GET THE BOTTLE BTW SMART *** ITS JUST MORE MONEY TO GET IT SHIPPED Y WOULD I WANT TO PAY 400 AND A NEXT 400 TO GET THREW COSTOMS ? THATS WHY U POST **** ON THIS SITE TO GET A BETTER PRICE TIPS LOL GET BACK ON THE GAME BRO
ANY WAYS BACK TO THE TOPIC ..
Hybridtheory is offline  
Old 26-Oct-2007, 10:09 PM
  #17  
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Guelph
Posts: 49
When you ball your car up in an all or nothing, high school call out, stoplight drag race and are in the hospital after killing two bystanders, who's going to go to the holding yard and pull your bottle and solenoids before the insurance adjuster and the other families' lawyers show up? If your insurance company finds that on your car they'll deny your insurance straight up (along with other things like chassis stiffening, removed airbags, springs, anything marked "off-road use only"). And you'll be left with the bill. Why not forget the bottle and get your 2 DA MAX ride home safe eh Slick?
Sundown is offline  
Old 26-Oct-2007, 10:38 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Sirberner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: brampton
Posts: 633
Slick and you post a pic or too of the CAR.
Sirberner is offline  
Old 29-Oct-2007, 12:52 PM
  #19  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 24
Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
When you ball your car up in an all or nothing, high school call out, stoplight drag race and are in the hospital after killing two bystanders, who's going to go to the holding yard and pull your bottle and solenoids before the insurance adjuster and the other families' lawyers show up? If your insurance company finds that on your car they'll deny your insurance straight up (along with other things like chassis stiffening, removed airbags, springs, anything marked "off-road use only"). And you'll be left with the bill. Why not forget the bottle and get your 2 DA MAX ride home safe eh Slick?

YOUR A GOOOOOOF
go suck it SUCK IT i wanna see u in real like do u wear glasses as think og my windshield ***
LOL
SLICK is offline  
Old 01-Nov-2007, 03:44 PM
  #20  
Senior Member
 
driven905's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hamilton, ON
Posts: 413
now im curious to see how this car looks like .... get some pics of your ride here ...
driven905 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nos


Contact Us - Sitemap - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.